Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno

Hello my lovelies, My heart is racing since it is now December and I did finish a book this week. One of the best ones I have ever read. This book is about Molly Pierce, a 18 year old girl who doesn't remember half her life. Every once in a while, she blacks out and wakes up doing something different. When a boy named Lyle gets hit by a car in front of her, he knows her name, asking her not leave him, but she doesn't know who he is. After he dies, she starts to remember bits and pieces of the life she has been missing.
         This book really hit me hard. There were some many emotions coming from the pages. Molly had  depression (among other things) and mental illness is something I feel very strongly about. It added so much reality to the book. The characters showed so many real characteristics that I felt like they were actual people standing right besides me. I finished this book in like 4 days, I couldn't put it down. You should all read this book.
         Yesterday, at my school, they were given away smencil-grams, which are notes attached with smencils sent to you by your friends. I got 3 from my best friends and I gave 3 to them. I knew some people who got none and I felt really bad because some people got like 5 or 6. This isn't relevant to the review, but I wanted to tell everyone that if you want to feel good or do something good, and if your school does this, you should buy someone one because not everyone feels as comfortable making friends as you. It would really make someones day.

No comments:

Post a Comment